This page will be updated as soon as new information becomes available or circumstances change. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out via phone (250 305 9188) or email (email@example.com).
The Current Situation:
As for Tuesday May 19th, the office is again open to in-person appointments. However things are a bit different now than before.
- The office is open by appointment only. Please, no walk-ins. Appointments can be booked online or by phone (250 305 9188) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Both in-person and virtual appointments are available at both office locations. Virtual visits are done using either a secure videoconferencing portal or over the telephone (your choice which).
- Supplement and special order pick-ups can be booked for either in-office pick up or curbside delivery. If you are self-isolating or are under quarantine, alternate arrangements may be possible to get your order to you.
- Appointment times are now spaced out, with at least 15 to 30 minutes between to allow for adequate cleaning of the office and to reduce the number of people interacting in the waiting room.
- Both offices have been re-arranged to ensure physical distancing of 6′ (or more) can be maintained at all times.
- High-touch items have been removed and replaced whenever possible with disposable or single-use items.
- The office is being cleaned daily and between appointments in accordance with BC CDC guidelines “Environmental Cleaning and Disinfectants for Physicians’ Offices“
- Please see the May 19th COVID-19 Update for more details.
- COVID-19: The office is now open!As of Tuesday May 19th, the office is again open to in-person appointments. But in order to meet re-opening requirements and to reduce the risk and spread…
- COVID-19 Update: April 3rdExcellent news: I’ve just received confirmation that most extended health benefits plans will cover virtual visits with a licensed naturopathic doctor. In other words, if you have…
- COVID-19 Update: March 23rdDr Katie DeGroot continues to be available to both new and returning patients during this difficult time. However, upon the recommendation of the College of Naturopathic Physicians…
- COVID-19 Update: March 18thFor the time being, Dr. Katie DeGroot remains available by appointment only. However this situation is rapidly evolving so please check back here or follow my Facebook…