What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic Medicine is an approach to health and wellness that aims to treat the underlying cause of disease; it is the art and science of supporting the natural healing processes by holistically promoting health and well being. It is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of physical, mental and emotional conditions; and it is the promotion of well-being using therapeutics that support or enhance a person’s overall health.
What can Dr Katie help you with?
While Naturopathic Medicine can be helpful in treating or managing just about any health concern, it can be particularly beneficial for…
- Disease prevention and/or health promotion
- Assessing and addressing symptoms of unknown origin
- Treating ongoing or chronic health conditions
- Combining conventional and naturopathic treatment options with the goal of improving outcomes and/or reducing side effects
- Optimizing supplement regimens and checking for supplement-medication-condition interactions