As of midnight Dec 31st, 2020 my license to practice Naturopathic Medicine in BC will expire and my license to practice Naturopathic Medicine in Alberta will begin.
For folks in BC, here’s what you need to know:
- I closed my in-office practice in early August and closed my virtual clinic at the end of October 2020 to ensure adequate time remained to wrap up or transfer care to other BC NDs.
- Advance notice of both closures was provided to all patients either via emailed letter or verbal discussion during a visit, and as well was posted here on my website and on my Facebook page.
- If you have ever had an appointment with me (either in-person or virtually) and you did not receive notification of that office closure, or you have any questions or concerns regarding ongoing care, please don’t hesitate to reach out via either phone (250 305 9188) or email (email@example.com)
- As of January 1st 2021, I will no longer be able to book appointments for anyone physically located in BC as I will no longer licensed to practice in BC on this date.
- If you would like to establish care with a licensed naturopathic doctor in BC, the next nearest NDs to Williams Lake/100 Mile House are located in Quesnel to the north and Kamloops to the south-east.
- For additional information and to access profiles and contact information for NDs anywhere in BC, please refer to the BC Naturopathic Association or call them during office hours toll-free at 1 800-277-1128. The BCNA maintains a database of naturopathic doctors licensed to practice in BC and is searchable by name, therapy, test and ailment.
For folks in Alberta, here’s what you need to know:
- While I am now licensed to practice Naturopathic Medicine in Alberta, I am not yet set up with an office space or practice location. So until everything is set up and good to go, I will not be booking for either in-person or virtual appointments.
- I hope to be set up and be able to start taking appointments sometime in February, COVID-restrictions permitting.
- Please check back here regularly or follow me on Facebook (@DrKatieDeGroot) for updates going forward!
My thanks for being patient during this time of transition. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (250 305 9188) and I’ll do my best to help figure things out. And finally – Happy New Year and all the best for 2021!